The Louisiana Association of Business and Industry has announced nine companies and individuals as recipients of the 2018 Free Enterprise Awards winners.
The 2018 LABI Free Enterprise Awards recipients are:
- Posthumous 2018 Honoree of the Ed Steimel Achievement Award for service to LABI and the state: Stephen “Steve” Stumpf, Durr Heavy Construction
- Free Enterprise Champions: J.H. “Jay” Campbell Jr. and The Students of Cristo Rey Baton Rouge Franciscan High School
- Company of the Year Award: ExxonMobil and Golfballs.com
- Manufacturer of the Year Award: Entergy Louisiana and Eastman Chemical Company
- Workforce Innovator of the Year Award: SOWELA Technical Community College
- Economic Development Partner of the Year: The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
The 2018 Free Enterprise Awards reception will be held at APTIM headquarters located on Essen Lane in Baton Rouge at 6 p.m. on Nov. 15. For tickets or more information, click here or call 225-928-5388.